Buying the best 360mm radiator can be a daunting process. You don’t just want to buy crap and waste your money. Well, we’re here to make your life easier! Before making your next purchase, consider whether this is a product you would genuinely recommend to friends and family. With this article, we will provide you with detailed information about some of the best 360mm radiator, as well as an extended and comprehensive buying guide.
It can be challenging to choose the best product when someone wants to buy it. Because there are a lot of options out there and, at times, it’s hard to tell if you’re picking the right one. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the top 10 best 360mm radiator currently on the market. It doesn’t matter whether you are looking for expensive or budget-friendly top quality products to buy; there’s sure to be something for you here.
Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 best 360mm radiator in 2022
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- LGA 1700 and AM5 READY – MSI liquid coolers comes with out of the box support FOR LGA 1700 and AM5 bracket is included.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer RGB V2 radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durable, and powerful cooling performance
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinity mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap to accommodate re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Addressable RGB Sync: The Addressabe RGB lighting on the fans and pump can sync with motherboard via 5V 3pin interface, provide even and rich illumination.
- Three PWM Fans: The speed of three PWM fans can be auto adjusted accronding to CPU temperature, provide the better airflow and lower noise. (Note: The PWM mode must be set in BOIS before liquid cooler operation, otherwise the fan will run at a fixed speed of full speed or low speed)
- Better Cooling Performance: With a more efficient cold plate, spraying copper bottom, proprietary pump and fans optimized for static pressure to make sure the excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- Controller Included: The controller included in the accessory bag, you can achieve ARGB sync and PWM with it. Max. Air Flow: 52CFM; Noise Level: 30.8dB(A), Fan Speed: 800-1800 RPM.
- PrimoChill Premium Slim PC Water Cooling Radiator available in 20+ colors for the perfect custom look in watercooling the 30mm thickness is perfect for any system install, large or small
- Powdercoated in the USA by our team to bring you the best possible finish in the most colors available in any watercooling radiator on the market today
- Premium high performance slim water cooling radiator with high density tube/fin ratio for extreme heat dissipation as well as 7x dual pass coolant tubes optimized fin layout for low RPM fans
- Radiator includes all mounting hardware for and logo badge to be applied once radiator is install so the logo is in the correcty position. Once again PrimoChill going the extra mile to make your custom watercooling loop perfect
- Three 120mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- -Size: 395x117x30mm/15.55x4.60x1.18inch; Installation method: Screw type
- -Using the black oxidation paint to increase the thermal efficiency.
- -18 Pipes effectively increases the cooling area, improve the efficiency of heat exchange.
- -Durable Aluminum Heat Exchanger Radiator using integrated forging process.
- ★ Product Name: Water Cooling Radiator; Outer Size: 395 x 120 x 30mm / 15.5'' x 4.72'' x 1.18''(L*W*H), Weight: 910g.
- ★ Fan Installation Size: 120 x 120 x 3; Fitting Thread: G1/4 Inch; Tube Quantity: 12; Rated Voltage: DC12V.
- ★ Efficiently pulling heat away from cycling coolant thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation.
- ★ Made of pure copper fins with good heat dissipation, Using the black oxidation paint to increase the thermal efficiency.
- With a thickness of only 30mm, the EK-Quantum S Series Surface radiators are ideal for space-constrained cases.
- Despite the reduced thickness, they deliver exceptional performance at very low and medium fan speeds.
- A total of sixteen copper 2mm wide tubes across the entire length of the radiator assure optimal coolant flow putting no stress on your cooling loop.
- High-grade non-louvered copper fins with 20 FPI density provide the best balance between thermal transfer and air resistance.
- Product Name : Aluminum Heat Exchanger Radiator
- Dimensions ： 390*121*32mm
- Core body size: 354*120*16mm
- Installation dimensions:105*105mm
- The ultimate EVA Project designed by ROG
- 3.5" color LCD display for real-time system stats and personalized animations via ASUS LIVEDASH software controls
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm
- Quality ROG ARGB fans deliver high airflow and minimal noise
Things to Consider Before Buying the best 360mm radiator
There are pros and cons to both large and small 360mm radiator. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable, and taking up little space. Larger 360mm radiator have more efficiency features, but they are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to look for when picking a 360mm radiator is comfort. A 360mm radiator level of comfort depends on the material it is made from and it is constructed. The material used should be reviewed and other users’ complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 360mm radiator, you need to consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 360mm radiator as well as expensive ones. Therefore, you should check the price and compare it with the price of other products before you buy. The best 360mm radiator for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 360mm radiator.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 360mm radiator. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don’t recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. In the event that something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 360mm radiator can be found at a variety of different price ranges depending on its capabilities. It might not be the best idea to get the most expensive model available. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer’s remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
Now, when you have a plan on what you want to buy, you should look out for the relevant reviews and buying guides. In that way, you will get all of the information you need to decide. Get to know those best 360mm radiator and use them as soon as possible. Don’t be afraid to face any problems as they happen. If you find some negative reviews about a product, don’t simply ignore them. What is more, if you can fix them easily, then there is no problem with that. We hope that our article served its purpose in informing you about how to get the most out of your online shopping experience!